Wednesday 9 June 2010

When All is Gone

We stand like soldiers
In the fleeting mist of war
Through sun-shocked eyes
The pathways blend, a single plain.
Nothingness a vivid vacuum
Slipping upwards, outwards
When all is gone?

This is a poem I wrote today, about the feeling I felt yesterday when I finished all of my exams for this year. Everything fleeting or being sucked away like a vacuum and not really knowing what to do.
So today I am just hanging around in some sweats and a this black tshirt that I cut the neck out of, but it's really stretched and keeps slipping over my shoulder, all seductively!!! So this weekend will hopefully be good, friday - pool party, saturday - music festival, sunday - just hanging with some alcoholic beverage! Maybe photos, but I'm not really in to taking photos when I am out it's really boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment