Sunday 13 June 2010

Music festival

So basically Lucy came around to mine on saturday and we got ready to go out. I had made this backless black tshirt for her a while ago, I then just stitched in a strap to hold it up around the shoulders. I have posted this on my fashionkillz blog but it's the only picture I took all weekend as an illustration... unless someone else took one... I don't know.
The story: We went to Nicole's house and then I drank a whole bottle of red wine, then we went to a pub in town to have a cigarette and a band was playing. We were wandering back and forth between the pub and the main stage, then I got really depressed and felt really trapped and then went back to Lucy's house to sleep. I had some strange dream that I cannot remember at all and I just woke up to the repeated, dreamy thought 'REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE, REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE'; which was really weird. Then me and Lucy went back in to town as we were both working, I had a coffee then worked a full day in the shop. Then went out after for a beer with Harriet. Then headed up to see Lucy again who was now at someone elses house a bit up the hill from town and the police basically did a 'random' bag check and took this bottle off of me and I was so pissed off and angry, because it was such an unlucky circumstance that they picked me, that all I could do was cry. Then went back to Nicoles, and smoked loads to try and calm down. Ruined the rest of the night, watched my dad play with his band, then went home, watched family guy and went to bed!!!!!
I am really just not a 'going out' kind of guy, I hate it, I don't find it relaxing at all. It is so much effort and no one really likes me, and I don't really like any one so I end up just giving everyone really dirty looks and feeling trapped in by gangs of failures.
BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment