Wednesday 2 June 2010

Beach with Lucy




Me and Lucy went to the beach today. It is the first day I have met up with anyone in two weeks and it was lovely really. I probably pissed her off because I took my journal to show her a dress I designed around her and we were supposed to do some chem revision (I know) and I kept drawing her. This was originally supposed to be a shaded drawing of her but turned in to an abstract caricature because it totally went wrong but I think it's quite cool as it is. Writing this the day after I can tell you that I have sun burn and it is so horrid. I am never stepping out side of the house again with out coating myself in sun cream basically.
I wore an unbuttoned green stripe shirt from H&M and some new short shorts from Jack Wills which I don't think I will ever take off. Lucy is wearing her one piece (it joins up at the front) but I can't remember where she said it was from.

No comments:

Post a Comment