Thursday 10 June 2010

A Strong Sense of Nothing

Soft light
Soft sheet
Body heat
The air is still, silent resistance.

Sharp song sung,
      Lost in the heavy drifting clouds above,
Heavy eyes, resigned tongue.

A car stirs
and dies

A brave bird hides.

Inspired by the rhythm of bird song and nature. About the feeling of growing tension and atmospheric pressure created by absence of all things.

Today again I just hung out and drew and wrote and lazed about on tumblr. I had this empty frame, and because I have no friends, hence no picture of me plus friends, I had no pictures to put in it so I made this. Very Damien Hirst I suppose:
The paper behind it looks awful in this photograph for some reason...
I AM GOING INSANE WITH NOTHING TO DO. Something tomorrow!!!! PLEASE!
Until then I leave you!
And follow my dailybooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment